|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2017|
|Salary Range||€55,001 to €60,000|
Registrar Positions Available (Obs/Gynae)
Salary: € 50578 – € 60305 (depending on experience)
Our client will offer excellent experience and opportunity to develop your career.
Standard duties and responsibilities for a Non Consultant Hospital Doctor include, as directed by the Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer to, inter alia:
- participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in the provision of medical care to patients;
- diagnose and treat patients;
- ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritises the safety and well-being of patients;
- assess patients on admission and/or discharge as required and write detailed reports in the case notes;
- order and interpret diagnostic tests;
- initiate and monitor treatment;
- communicate effectively with patients and clients;
- attend clinics and participate in relevant meetings, case conferences and ward rounds; followed by documentation of findings on each patients chart; follow through with actions arising from the round;
- represent the department / profession / team at meetings and conferences as appropriate
- further progress knowledge of diagnosis and management;
- participate in multi-disciplinary clinical audit and proactive risk management and facilitate production of all data / information for same;
- co-operate with investigations, enquiries or audit relating to the provision of health services;
- maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality and ethics;
- abide by the Irish Medical Council ‘Guide to Ethical Conduct and Behaviour’ (www.medicalcouncil.ie)
- seek advice and assistance from the Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer with any assigned cases or issues that prove to be beyond the scope of his / her professional competence in line with principles of best practice and clinical governance;
- engage in technological developments as they apply to the patient and service administration
- cover for occasional unplanned absence of colleagues;
- perform other duties as required by the supervising Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer
•Candidates must be registered with the Irish medical council or in process.
•Previous experience working as Registrar.
•5 + years of relevant experience
If you are looking for a new position, don’t delay!
Call us on (01)8283460 or click apply!