|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2017|
|Salary Range||€60,001 to €70,000|
Customer Operations / Support Manager
Our Client is a software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfil their potential and is looking for an ambitious Operations Manager to join their expanding Customer Operations team. This newly created role is an incredible opportunity for someone with real ambition, to make a huge contribution to the future success of the business.
People skills are essential and you will have the confidence and ability to be consistently at the heart of the team, your top priority will be to coach, motivate and develop your team members to strong results and consistently high performance. You will support the team to realise their potential and recognise the importance of the work that they do within a positive and engaging environment. You should be passionate about providing customers with an excellent customer experience.
- Creating a high performance team and fostering a positive, flexible and collaborative team spirit.
- Ensuring the team have the resources, coaching and feedback they need to handle each customer contact with quality and in a timely manner.
- Agreeing clear and achievable targets with your team and regularly update them on their performance against these targets – both our Onboarding and Customer Success Teams.
- Driving the team to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Overseeing and understand staffing requirements and agree work schedules.
- Supporting your team through giving regular performance feedback ensuring your team know the quality standards we have set and why they are so important to our customers.
- Addressing any performance or attendance concerns as they arise.
- Assisting with recruitment and training of new team members.
- Empowering the team to take ownership and responsibility for customer issues.
- Working with management to deliver on change initiatives which will benefit the business and the customer.
- Reporting on team performance to senior management on a fixed and ad-hoc basis.
- Supporting your team on issues which they escalate from customers as required.
- Staying connected with the customer by adopting a hands on approach for at least one hour per week
- Constantly evaluate and improving workflows.
- Seking out additional responsibilities and establishing yourself as a go-to person.
- Experience leading teams in a Contact Centre environment (Software /IT Solutions).
- A proven record of consistently achieving targets and demonstrating desired behaviours within a team
- Ability to build and motivate a strong, connected and purpose driven team
- Motivated to be a consistent high performer- identifies ways to improve overall team performance; taking initiative to identify areas of opportunity; receptive to feedback
- Strong resilience and positive focus in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Approachable with excellent communication skills (fluent spoken and written English is a pre-requisite) and confidence to lead engaging team meetings
- Relentless commitment to quality and high standards
- Ability to prioritise tasks and delegate as needed
- Ability to encourage an environment of flexibility where change is embraced
- Desire to provide superior customer service with a hunger to strive to improve it
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate and commensurate with experience.