|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2017|
Sales and Marketing
Our Client is a rapidly growing dynamic Irish software company providing solutions to the ecommerce sector. They are looking for an equally dynamic and highly competent Account Executive to develop business opportunities and manage customer relationships. The Account Executive will be a reliable, professional and able to achieve a balance between customer focus and a results-driven approach.
This is a superb opportunity to forge a serious career in an environment where hard work and initiative are rewarded appropriately.
The role will include
- Manage and sell to a defined geographic territory within the SMB Sales team
- Prospect, develop, and close prospects for the entire suite of products
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strive yo make their customers successful!
- Proven track record selling software solutions/products, ideally on a SaaS model.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
Excellent remuneration and OTE plus serious career opportunity.
APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FLUENT ENGLISH, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FULL WORKING STATUS.