|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2017|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€45,001 to €50,000|
Due to internal promotion our client has a vacancy for an experienced qualified Accountant from the Hospitality Sector to take responsibility for the day to day accounting function of one of their Hotels based in Dublin City Centre.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious individual as the group continues to grow, continually adding new properties to their portfolio. The current Accountant is moving to a group based role but will be there to ensure a smooth handover and offer ongoing support after same if required.
- You will be employed primarily as Hotel Accountant reporting to the Group Head of Finance.
- The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- – Record revenue and key statistical data from the Property Management System, Hotsoft.
- – Process and check all purchase invoices, and maintain the creditor ledgers.
- – Liaising with hotel management in monitoring the debtor ledgers.
- – Take responsibility for cash management and perform regular reconciliations.
- – Analysis of the bank account and reconcile on a monthly basis.
- – Maintain the general ledger and bring to trial balance for preparation of monthly management accounts.
- – Calculation of key performance indicators.
- – Assist in the preparation of budgets.
- – Provide support to the Head of Finance as may be assigned from time to time.
- – Strong numerical ability and experience in a similar role.
- – Maintenance of company accounts on Sage Line 50.
- – Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- – Ability to work with management in a fast paced environment.
- – Operate at the highest level of integrity and transparency.
- – Experience in the hospitality industry is a distinct advantage
Full training and support will be available through members of the organisation familiar with this role.The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, exposure to a wide range of processes and the opportunity to develop their career within the industry.
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND 100% FLUENT ENGLISH