|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2020|
Accountancy and Finance
This is a great opportunity for a Part qualified Accountant to make a meaningful contribution in this very early stage startup with office in Dublin City Centre.. They are looking to recruit a part qualified accountant to work with management team. The successful candidate needs to be a flexible team player with the ability to take initiative and ownership of topics. Working closely with Managing Director, the role includes:
- Preparation of monthly accounts adhering to tight deadlines
- Annual accounts to Trial Balance
- Maintenance and Reconciliation of the fixed asset register
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns
- Assisting with year-end financial audit and liaison with external auditors
- Providing support for the preparation of annual budgets
- Production of ad hoc reports and analysis via Excel
- Part qualified accountant or qualified accounts technician pursuing further qualifications.
- 2+ years industry experience in a similar role.
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills.
- Flair for accounts and numeracy
- Strong people and communications skills
Salary: Competitive based on experience