|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2018|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€35,001 to €40,000|
We are currently looking to recruit a part qualified accountant to work as part of their small finance team. The successful candidate needs to be a flexible team player with the ability to take initiative and ownership of topics. Working closely with Finance Director, the role includes:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and reporting to group to tight deadlines
- Maintenance and Reconciliation of the fixed asset register
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns
- Assisting with year-end financial audit and liaison with external auditors
- Providing support for the preparation of annual budgets
- Production of ad hoc reports and analysis via Excel
- Health & Safety Co-ordination
- Facilities Management
- Information Security
- Part qualified accountant or qualified accounts technician pursuing further qualifications.
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- Competent with SAP.
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills.
- German language skills an advantage.
- Strong people and communications skills
Includes Pension Scheme, Medical & Dental insurance, Commuter Ticket, and Flexible working arrangements.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS