|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2020|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Our client is a well established and very busy 4 Star Hotel on the south side of Dublin.
We are currently looking to recruit a full time Accounts Assistant for their accounts department. This position will support, and report directly to, the Hotel Accountant.
To assist in the day to day management of the finance function to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Maintain accounts payable ledgers
- Liaising with hotel management in monitoring the debtor ledgers
- Bank Reconciliation
- Regular cash reconciliation and lodgements
- Assist with production of monthly management accounts including P&L accounts, KPI’s and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets
- Assist with the annual audit process
- Reporting to Cluster Financial Controller.
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- Proficiency with Excel
- Sage 50 accounting package experience required.
- Qualified or nearly qualified as an Accounts Technician.
- Strong people and communications skills
- While experience in the Hotel sector is not essential it would be very beneficial.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FLUENT ENGLISH