|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 2, 2019|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Our client is a well-established and highly successful 4 Star Hotel and Spa which is part of a wider Hotel Group. They are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant (Income Audit and Accounts Receivable) to join their Finance team.
This will be a rewarding job with a wide range of responsibilities (including some payroll) within the Hotel including but not limited to.
- Performs an audit of the daily postings on the Front Office system insuring its accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and assist in weekly sales report for the Controller in a timely manner.
- Ensures transfers from guest ledger to AR ledger are accurate and done in a timely fashion.
- Finalize customer invoices along with signed supporting documentation.
- Balances accounts receivable system to the general ledger on a routine basis
- Prepare reports as requested to develop a more informative database for improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities.
- Assists in the preparation of month end reconciliation and in the final monthly closing of the accounts receivable system
- Checks the Foreign Exchange Schedule daily
- Ensures all money and cheques are deposited intact with the bank by a nominated security company
- Assists Financial Controller with preparing accounts data for month end e.g. Gift Vouchers Reconciliations
- Processing of Monthly wages
- Relevant experience in a busy accounts environment, ideally within the hospitality sector.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline when required.
- Excellent Excel experience.
- Accounting Technician qualified
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED ABOVE.