|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2020|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€20,000 to €25,000|
Our Client is an Irish Company, based near Finglas in North Dublin, with a genuine passion for renewable energy. They have been designing and manufacturing microprocessor based controllers, used in wind turbine installations across the world, since 2008. They are also involved in the design and supply of photovoltaic systems (PV) to harness the natural energy of the sun to generate electricity in domestic and commercial installations throughout Ireland.
Due to continued growth they are now seeking to recruit a part time Accounts Assistant (junior).
This will be a Part time position working 2 days (15 hours) per week. Working hours can be reasonably flexible (e.g. 2 full days or 4 half days) to suit the successful applicants’ own needs. Working from home may be the preferred after initial training.
- Previous experience working in an office environment is essential, accounts or administration related.
- Experience with accounts software is an advantage, preferably Sage 50.
- Candidate must be very proficient in the use of Excel and Word, to a high standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Numerical competency, accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Full training will be given.
Day to day duties will include some or all of the following depending on the level of experience / proficiency:
- Input of purchase invoices
- Input of bank transactions / bank reconciliation
- General office administration
- Credit control
- Dealing with accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Assisting with monthly stock valuation
- Assistance in preparation of management reports
- Assisting in preparation of year end accounts
- Dealing with Revenue online (ROS)
- Assisting with preparation & submission of VAT/VIES returns
- Submission of WEEE returns
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS.