|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 9, 2021|
Administration & Secretarial
|Salary Range||€25,001 to €30,000|
Our Client is an Irish company with a passion for renewable energy, with a background designing and manufacturing controllers for small wind turbines worldwide since 2008. This role is in their thriving solar photovoltaic (PV) division which designs and supplies equipment and kits to solar installers and builders wanting to produce clean, green electricity in domestic and commercial installations throughout Ireland.
As sales have increased rapidly in recent times, they are now looking to recruit an Administration / Sales Assistant for their office in North Dublin (Near M50). This is a superb opportunity for someone to join a growing business that is passionate about making a positive difference to the world we live in. This position is an assistant role in a busy sales office in Dublin 11. You will be working as part of an experienced team, providing support in an administrative capacity.
The following are requirements for the position
- Some experience in a busy office environment, preferably in the sales / distribution area.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, in particular Excel Spreadsheets.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Applicants should be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Applicants must be well organised and capable of working on their own initiative
- Ability to work effectively remotely, if required
- A technical aptitude would be an advantage
- Complete fluency in English and a good telephone manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering calls and dealing with customer enquiries
- Carrying out order processing
- Taking customer payments
- Data entry / input of purchase orders
- Dealing with logistics enquiries / delivery issues.
- Dealing with inventory control and ordering stock
- Providing quotations to customers using customised design tools
- General office administration duties
- Assisting with accounts or other general tasks as required
The demands of the role may change and develop over time as the business continues to grow, providing variety and challenge to the right candidate. Training will be provided, and the job offers growth prospects to motivated staff. Salary is in the region of €25-27k negotiable, depending on experience.
Due to Covid restrictions, you may be required to work from home initially.
APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS / VISA