|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2017|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€25,001 to €30,000|
Our client is a global leader in their field and are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic assistant / trainee accountant to join their finance team based in Dublin 18.
The ideal candidate should be working towards qualifying as an accountant and looking to join a progressive company to further their career
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the ideal candidate will gain experience across all accountancy functions.
- Daily bank reconciliations of Client and Operational accounts
- Accounts receivable/Debtors – processing daily receipts from Clients and commissions from Insurers
- Accounts payable/Creditors – processing purchases and supplier payments
- Payroll – Monthly payroll, P30 submissions and annual P35 return
- VAT – Bi monthly VAT 3 returns & annual RTD
- Sales Invoicing
- Assisting the Financial Controller with month end Group reporting
- Preparation of Central Bank returns
- Other adhoc reporting as requiredTraining will be provided in Group & Central Bank reporting.
Successful candidate must have:
- Accountancy degree / Accounting Technician qualification with a view to sitting professional accountancy exams
- At least 2 years experience in a similar accounting role.
- Strong Excel skills such as creating pivot tables and experience in handling large volumes of data
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience in Pension or Insurance industry would be a distinct advantage but not essential
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL EU WORKING STATUS AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.