|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2020|
|Salary Range||€20,000 to €25,000|
IMMEDIATE START IDEAL
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology partners for the banking and retail sector in the UK. They have recently opened offices in Dublin and are looking to recruit a number of people with good administration experience who they will fully train as "ATM Administrators" to form part of the Dublin team involved in the optimization their clients' ATM networks and their associated systems.
The core function is to ensure 100% availability of client ATMs to dispense cash which is achieved by.
- ATM Monitoring - using relevant tools and applications.
- Resolve issues where possible and escalate accordingly to higher level support or field engineers.
- Monitor engineering calls to ensure satisfactory outcome within agreed service levels.
- Handle and resolve incoming client queries.
- Co-ordinate new ATM installations with technical department.
- Monitor and check supplier invoices for accuracy etc.
- Applicants must have excellent administration/clerical skills.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in an administration role dealing with customers on a face to face basis or by telephone.
- While full training will be provided, applicants should have good technical abilities with computer technology.
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.