|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€35,001 to €40,000|
Job title: Automation Engineering Technician (Shift)
Location: South East
- Diploma/Degree in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical / Automation Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar with 3 years’ experience or fully qualified trades with several years’ relevant industrial experience will also be considered.
- Experience in high volume, high speed automation / Vision Systems / robotics
- Experience in a Healthcare medical device manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision systems, Ultrasonic welding, workshop machining desirable.
- Understanding of Process Capability.
- Understanding of MSA or GR&R.
- Experience in leading process improvement projects in medical device environment.
- Experience in FAT, SAT, IOPQ of automated assembly lines.
- Systematic & structured troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Adherence to change management procedures and cGMP requirements.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High level of safe working practices and awareness.
- Computer literate with MS Office skills.
- To maintain automation equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues. Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
- Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements. Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
- Order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
- Cross Train technicians as required.
- Flexible to travel to support new equipment buy-offs / training.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as need, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Salary: eu35-38k plus shift allowance and benefits