|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||€60,001 to €70,000|
Job title: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location: Carlow with nationwide travel (the individual could live within a 2-hour radius of Carlow)
Start date: ASAP
Reporting to: Managing Director
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading Sub-Contract CNC Machining and Toolmaking companies and is a supplier of high precision components, jigs and fixtures to highly regulated companies in the Medical Device, Aerospace, Automotive and Pharmaceutical Sectors in Ireland, Europe, and USA.
As part of its expansion and growth plans, the company is now hiring an experienced Business Executive to accelerate the penetration of new accounts and to build on successes to date within the existing customer base. The primary function of the role is to win new business in the above sectors while also assisting in managing and growing the company’s existing accounts.
This is a high-level sales professional position so at least 5 years relevant experience in business development and sales is required, preferably within the parts manufacturing industry and ideally a suitable qualification in sales, marketing and or broader business principles would be considered essential. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and energetic self-starter with the confidence to push forward on his/her own initiative. He/she will demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with key personnel within the company, will communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
Overall Definition of Role: To accelerate the penetration of new accounts and to build on successes to date within the existing customer base. The primary function of the role is to win new customers while also assisting in managing and growing the company’s existing accounts.
It is expected that as a natural part of the development of the team in DPF that all executives managers will act in a professional manner when dealing with each other/other employees, attend meetings on time and treat all company information with the required level of confidentiality.
- Identify and develop new customers and business.
- Manage and develop existing customers as required.
- Researching the needs of potential customers and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry event as required
- Preparing g PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Deliver up-to-date, accurate opportunity status and sales forecast reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Development and maintenance of annual sales targets and plans.
- Attendance at and active participation in internal sales meetings for development of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- In conjunction with MD/GM develop annual budgets and that these budgets are achieved.
Note: This is an outline of key tasks, is not exhaustive and will be revised/updated as required on an on-going basis but at least quarterly.
Excellent communicator and influencer at all business levels
Well organised with the ability to consistently grow portfolio of new clients.
Energetic, resourceful, persistent, determined and resilient
Have a clear strategic vision for achieving and exceeding goals and targets.
Experience developing robust long-term client relations.
This job opportunity offers excellent career prospects.
Salary & Benefits
- Base Salary: €60, 000 - €70,000 a. (dependent on experience and suitability)
- Bonus based on performance with €20k plus achievable.
- Car fully supplied
- Annual performance and remuneration review