|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2019|
Sales and Marketing
Our client a very established multi disciplined Legal firm are currently looking for an experienced, proactive Business Development Manager to support their continued growth and business development activities.
You will become a key member of a small and well-respected marketing and business development team that includes a Marketing Communications Assistant and a Head of Marketing and Business Development.
This role would suit a dynamic, astute and enthusiastic business development/proposal professional, who is keen to have a real impact in a busy and entrepreneurial environment. Commercially aware, you will naturally be sensitive to the concerns and needs of internal and external clients. It is essential that the BDM is professional and personable, with a mature attitude. Ideally you will have experience of working in a professional services business development team and a demonstrable track record of delivering change and enhancements within previous roles.
A/ TENDER MANAGEMENT & EXECUTION
B/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING
- Reporting: on business development activity to senior
- Legal Directory Submissions:- Liaising with fee earners to agree messaging and supporting matters for inclusion in practice and sector submissions to Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Draft and execute Sector and Practice area Business development plans
- Develop integrated communication programmes and campaigns with Marketing and Comms dept
- Event Management: of events and seminars to support themes/campaigns and firm-wide business development & communications objectives.
- Agency/supplier management: Briefing & liaising with web agency, graphic designers to create compelling campaigns based on brand messages
- EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES - MANDATORY
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 5 years relevant post-graduation work experience.
- Fluent English language skills are critical – both oral and written.
- Must have directly relevant experience of working in a marketing or business development role in a corporate (ideally law or other professional services) environment.
- Must have a track record of leading and managing tender requests from both public and private sector organisations.
- Be familiar with the OGP/e-tender processes and relevant procurement rules.
- Possess advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills. Indesign or other design suite experience, an advantage.
- Proactive approach to Business Development
- You have an outgoing personality –
- A self-starter,
- Mature in outlook and approach
- You can see the ‘big picture’ and understand the role that planned, integrated marketing & BD activities can have in building a market position. You are able to deliver tactically but think strategically.
- You have a degree of creativity – both strategically and in terms of bringing new ideas to the team
- You are able to deliver outstanding work to tight deadlines and always maintain a good sense of humour.
- You take pride in the quality of your work and relish your role as an ambassador for the Marketing & Business Development team.
The salary will be commensurate with experience.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE