|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2017|
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Lead to join one of Ireland's fastest growing software companies. This is an incredible opportunity for someone with real ambition to make a huge contribution to the future success of a company destined to be one of the next Dublin based Tech Giants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing management information to all team members. Information is provided using a variety of methods; from designing reports for use within our reporting system, through to developing advanced analytical applications using state-of-the-art BI technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Business Intelligence Analyst to help advance the Business Intelligence capacity of the company by delivering high quality, enterprise-class Business Intelligence solutions.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person who wants to join a fast-growing organisation. They would be joining a Company that has thousands of customers and is led by a team whose management have operated at the highest levels of globally successful Irish companies.
- Maintain & execute the daily reporting requirements for the company's business, utilising the existing framework through SQL & PHP solutions.
- Develop Business Intelligence solutions which meet business requirements, within agreed deadlines.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the production BI/Reporting systems.
- Assist Internal Development function with long-term planning for Business Intelligence Solutions with project planning and estimation.
- Evaluate the performance of the company's go-to-market strategy by analysing customer funnels and metrics. (using onboarding funnel to provide product recommendations and insights into client acquisition etc)
- Collaborating with Product and Marketing to define success metrics and using statistical techniques to validate hypotheses.
- Develop analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance
- Understand key drivers and Provide recommendations for change across marketing and product.
- Creating dashboards and models that allow internal consumers to gain insights into the performance of their functions.
- Work with the Internal Development Team to build reliable data pipelines for task automation.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a SaaS company, analysing data and delivering actionable insights.
- Excellent SQL skills. Proficiency in Python/R an advantage.
- Deep understanding of key SaaS metrics.
- Knowledge of probability and statistics and experience in running A/B testing
- Knowledge of machine learning and experimental design (preferable but not a prerequisite).
- Experience with Tableau (preferable but not a prerequisite).