|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Wicklow Town, Ireland|
|Date Posted||July 25, 2018|
|Salary Range||€20,000 to €25,000|
I'm doing a favour for a business in my local community and helping them expand so if you're interested in this opportunity, please feel free to apply directly to them or to me and I'll pass on your application.
Vital Heath Café, established in early 2018 and based in “The Little Green Building on the Hill” in Wicklow Town has quickly built up a loyal following who love proprietor Renee’s passion and commitment to deliver best in quality and the highest standards in freshly prepared healthy cooking using locally sourced produce. Her style and individuality shine through in each and every dish backed up by her warmth and genuine sincerity when dealing with customers. The people of Wicklow Town want more so Vital Health Café now need a full-time Chef to join their team. The Café covers the Breakfast and Lunch trade. Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Vitalhealthcafe/
Job Title: Chef
- Previous experience working in a busy kitchen with an ethos to preparing and cooking food to only the highest standards
- Natural communicator who enjoys dealing with people
- Must be comfortable working in an open kitchen whilst engaging with your customers
- Ability to work under pressure without getting stressed.
- Someone with a passion for healthy and organic
- HAACP knowledge required.
- Previous Barista training/experience preferable.
- Cook and prepare dishes to order.
- Ensure each and every order meets with Café’s highest standards of excellence
- Ensure stock and produce is prepared, stored and maintained in the correct manner.
- Ensure all activities are managed within HACCP guidelines.
- Working closely with Renee to guarantee customer satisfaction and deal with any issues that may affect the deliver of the Café’s required standards
- Enjoy your work and have fun!
Salary: An attractive remuneration is available to the right candidate.
This opportunity might be ideal for someone living local and working in Dublin and looking to cut down on their commute time and create a better work/life balance
If you’re interested in this role, email email@example.com with a few details about yourself and your CV, or pop in person to Vital Health Café in Wicklow Town.