|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2017|
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a young, dynamic and highly successful company who hold the number one position in their sector. Their success to date is simply staggering but reflects the quality of their ground breaking technology which is the most innovative available on the market. They aim to further capitalise on their dominant position and have major plans to expand their operations, both in Ireland and Internationally. With current offices in 6 countries they plan to set up in 10 more locations within 18 months, with major plans already underway for operations within the US. As part of their ongoing success and growth they now seek to appoint a CMO to join their senior executive team.
We are now seeking a key member of our top management team for the position of “Chief Marketing Officer” who will be based in our office in Dublin. You will report directly to the CEO and will play a critical role in building the business as an international, market leading, brand. Some international travel will be required but the CMO’s main effort will be made from Dublin.
Chief Marketing Officer - Job Purpose:
The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives and for the development of the company’s marketing strategy and vision. The role will include developing and maintaining a brand identity and facilitating cost effective growth through the development and implementation of world class marketing strategies.
You will have a proven track record of building an international technology brand and designing and implementing the process and team to maintain it. The job will require strong creative skills and deep understanding of how to build customer loyalty. You will be results driven both in terms of overall acquisition rates, ROI and cost per acquisition.
- Their main client base today are mainly on their SaaS platform. They have existing SaaS agreements in place with major clients, many with thousands of users. In addition to traditional marketing and communication objectives, a main objective is to drive use of the SaaS.
- Develop and maintain the Company's Brand Identity and maintain and optimise brand through all touchpoints.
- Develop and implement messaging in line with brand guidelines
- Prepare overall marketing strategy and build global marketing campaigns to maximize the acquisition of new customers, with a focus on the SaaS user base.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts
- Analyse campaigns and programs for effectiveness and modify as required
- Coordinate presence and activity at events and conference
- Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals and direct all efforts of this team
Requirements: Applicants should have all of the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience as a Chief Marketing Officer (or similar role) preferably in a software business
- Demonstrable experience in building and developing strong brands,
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal)
- BSc/BA in Marketing or relevant field is essential. A Master’s Degree in Marketing, or an MBA, would be highly desired.
- Winning spirit
- People person
- Honest and loyal
- Positive and good communication skills
What we offer:
- To be a key player in the management of an international rollout
- Competitive salary and superb quarterly bonus scheme
- Share program
- Modern facilities
- Be part of an exciting journey together with the founders of the company
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL EU WORKING STATUS AND FLUENT ENGLISH