|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2017|
Sales and Marketing
Our client is looking to find a Chief Sales Officer to build and develop their global Sales strategy. This company is a world leader in the provision of complex engineering inspection and testing solutions and services for blue chip customers in the global market. Since their inception they have continually grown and expanded their business based on providing “best in class” technology and services to their customer base. At this point the company recognize the need to strengthen their structural and strategic policies going forward in line with their ambitious development plans.
Location: This role is based in North Dublin and will involve up to 50% international travel.
Reporting to: The position is a direct line report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Our client is a world leader in the provision of complex engineering inspection and testing solutions and services for blue chip customers in the global market. Since their inception they have continually grown and expanded their business based on providing “best in class” technology and services to their customer base. At this point the company recognize the need to strengthen their structural and strategic policies going forward in line with their ambitious development plans. They are now in the market to find a suitable individual to fill a key senior executive role within the organisation.
Degree or more in marketing or business
•Minimum of 10 years B2B Engineering Sales & Marketing experience working within a commercial driven environment across global markets
•Strong knowledge of deliverables across the complete sales process.
•Ability to develop and maintain relationships with Key Customers.
•Strong operational management skills with the ability to smoothly deal with a broad diversity of responsibilities.
•Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and to build and sustain effective working relationships across all levels of the business.
•Must demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills as well as the ability to mentor, develop and lead a large team.
•Excellent computer skills in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
•Knowledge of using ERP systems
•Fluency in the English language and comfortable working in an international team environment
- This executive will build and manage the global sales strategies. The role will be responsible for driving growth in a dynamic industry.
• To analyze and ensure that market data is available to support strategic decisions regarding pricing, service and technology.
• To introduce KPI for the sales function that support planned business growth.
• To ensure that sales and market data is readily available (CRM systems)
• Ensure that company has a key market presence within its target customer base and is appropriately represented at trade shows
• To act as a key member of the senior team, ensuring that forecasts, budgets etc are accurate. To work closely with Finance on the price point and terms of service
• Accountable for leading the Global team of Key Account Managers on sales targets, sales channels and resource deployment. Create a high performing sales team
• Establishes and maintains productive relationships with customers and prospective customers
• Understand key accounts, develop relationships in advance of opportunities becoming available and pursue opportunities best suited to win.
Salary scale: eu140-150k+ plus bonus (up to 20%), excellent benefits and flexible working hours