|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Job title: Toolmaker/CNC Machinist
At this moment my client is only considering applicants who do not require work authorisation to take up fulltime permanent employment in Ireland.
Our client is an expanding engineering fabrication company providing specialising in the design and manufacture of specialist jigs and fixtures for the aerospace and medical devices industries. They are looking to recruit an experienced Toolmaker or CNC Milling Machinist with at least 5 years’ experience of 3 axis machines particularly Hurco VM10 machines.
Candidate Profile: The successful candidate should have the following:
Have served a recognised Apprenticeship in CNC, Toolmaking, metal fabrication or similar with minimum of 3 years’ post apprentice experience in the following….
CAD/CAM experience beneficial
CNC milling and/or turning experience is essential.
CNC programming and setting
Ability to read design drawings and schematics and carry out work as per instruction.
Wire and Spark erosion
Fine fitting, flash repair and polishing.
Problem solving capabilities.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensions, and tolerances for specific one off/low volume specialist customer requirements.
- Write the required programme at the machine and/or offline using HSM/Solid Works and select the appropriate tooling.
- Perform efficient set up of CNC Machines and manufacture of parts.
- Maintain excellent machining and quality parameters on parts.
- Carry out any other finishing operations that may be required to complete the parts to the required standard.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures.
- Maintain machines on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in accordance with company standards.
Excellent career prospects
Salary: €14-18 per hour DOE plus 2 cycle shift allowance plus benefits