|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€25,001 to €30,000|
Job title: CNC Machinist
Our client is an expanding engineering fabrication company providing services to the aerospace and medical devices industries. They are now recruiting for a motivated and experienced Machinist/Toolmaker to join their engineering team.
Job Profile: The successful candidate should have the following:
- Served a recognised Apprenticeship in CNC, Toolmaking, metal fabrication or similar with minimum of 2 years’ post apprentice experience in the following
- CNC milling machinery setting and operation
- Repair and upkeep of CNC equipment
- Fine fitting, flash repair and polishing.
- Problem solving capabilities
- Used to working with a diverse range of components
- Whilst CNC Programming is not essential, you should be fully familiar with the complete operations of CNC milling machinery, set-up, new product introduction, reading and understanding of drawings, metrology and GMP.
- Tig welding capability would be an advantage but not essential.
- Candidate must be a great communicator and naturally get on with their peers. Should want to contribute and discuss new ideas, different ways of approaching and solving problems. At the end of the day, suitability will come down to having the right attitude!
Salary: eu26-29k DOE