|Date Posted||November 22, 2022|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€45,001 to €50,000|
Job title: CNC Turning Operator/Setter
Our client is an expanding engineering fabrication company providing services to the aerospace and medical devices industries. They are now recruiting for a motivated and experienced CNC Operator to join their engineering team.
Job Profile: The successful candidate should have the following:
- Served a recognised Apprenticeship in CNC, Toolmaking, metal fabrication or similar with minimum of 4 years’ post apprentice experience in the following
- CNC machinery operation
- CNC setting
- Repair and upkeep of CNC equipment
- Milling & Turning
- Wire and Spark erosion
- Fine fitting, flash repair and polishing.
- Problem solving capabilities,
- Good knowledge of the tool making would be advantageous
- Any CMM Metrology experience would help
- Tig welding capability would be an advantage but not essential.
- Salary: eu18 - 22 per hour DOE plus 20% plus benefits