|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2019|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Job title: Commercial Manager
Reports to: CCO
Start: ASAP subject to notice period
The Commercial Manager will be involved in pricing, business cases, business planning, business reviews and analytics.
- Through market insight using analytics and external data develop and maintain pricing policy across the portfolio to ensure maximum commercial return.
- Work with Account Team to maximise “average revenue per user” and “average margin per user” on key accounts.
Big Ticket / New Business Cases
- Provide commercial analysis for Big Ticket opportunities and new investment cases for sign off.
- Convert Salesforce prospect information into a sales delivery calendar.
- Assist in projecting sales deliveries working with Account Team and Service Delivery.
- Prepare Management Information for weekly and monthly business review meetings.
- Prepare Management Information for Board Reports
- Provide scenario analysis as required.
- Develop KPI suite and use this as a basis to drive continuous improvement.
- Prepare and produce information for Senior Management and Board as requested.
- Own and deliver the timely production of Pay Plan calculations.
- Educated to degree level, preferably from a business, economic or commercial discipline with a focus on stats and analysis
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of pricing management.
- Must have experience from within the Irish Telecoms market.
- Ability to match data from different sources and produce management reports in a timely manner. Needs to be highly experienced in working with statistical analysis packages.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary: €70-80k plus attractive benefits and package