|Date Posted||April 1, 2022|
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Operations Director and Onsite Line Manager
Job type: I year contract with possibility of renewal
Industry sector: Facilities Management
Location: Dublin City
Start: ASAP subject to notice period
Salary: €65-75k plus package
Our client is the largest Irish owned supplier-independent outsourced Facilities Management (FM) Service provider with a substantial client base in Ireland, UK and the Middle East. They specialise in delivering Health & Safety Services, Technical Maintenance & Facilities Management Services, Project Management & Strategic Consultancy Services to a range of high-profile businesses. They take pride in the continuous implementation of best standard practice in line with each of their client’s expectations. Inhouse they have developed clear and transparent management practice allowing quick decision making and optimising team resources. At this moment, they are in the market to hire for some key roles in their organisation, one being a Senior Project Manager to work onsite for one of their primary clients.
The role is Dublin City Centre based, reporting onsite to the company’s client. The role involves the management the implementation and timely delivery of property projects to include:
- Manage project budget and work towards scheduling works in order of priority taking into consideration deadline for completion, planning requirements, the Development Strategy, etc.
- Manage project consultant teams and effectively managing their appointment and work schedules including client direct IT and AV and ensure alignment and delivery within projects SOW.
- Coordinate inputs of quantity surveying, architect, structural engineer, contractors, technical specialists, internal resources, planning authority, other stakeholders to lead towards successful completion of all works.
- Oversee the management of development and/or refurbishment projects at selected Client properties.
- Oversee the successful handover of projects from contractor upon completion to the Client with full reports outlining recommendations from design team for ongoing management and maintenance schedules.
- Several years’ experience is required, and a proven track record of successful project management in large commercial projects across Ireland in both ROI and NI. Project experience must include office environments, retail units, general fit-outs across the full project life cycle (€1M- €10M)
- A third level degree qualification or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Ability to deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines and minimum budgets.
- Experience of dealing with development strategies/plans.
- Experience dealing with complex planning issues.
- Knowledge of historic & protected buildings.
- Relevant H&S legislation when dealing with such contracts.
- Reporting to Director level and presenting progress reports, recommendations, etc.
- Communicating effectively to multiple stakeholders and knowledge of items that should be highlighted to Director Level.
- Knowledge and experience of working with listed structures.
- Full project delivery and management is required, from strategic advice and inception, through design & procurement to construction and handover with soft landings mindset.
- Strong IT skills across the Microsoft suite and ideally with some knowledge of AutoCAD and ability to read M&E drawings.
- Have a detailed knowledge of modern and best practice construction methodologies.
- Contractually have a strong understanding of current construction legislative requirements both in ROI and NI.
- A team player who can lead by example for both internal colleagues and external organisations and have the ability to work professionally with external organisations delivering client satisfaction on/ off sites.
- Senior Project Management duties will include managing staff, lead projects, and positively contribute to client expectations in delivering on time, on budget work.
- Must have the ability to travel nationwide as required.
Does this job appeal to you? Does it fit your career path?
Contact me immediately to find out more.