|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2017|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Credit Controller - Dutch Speaking
Are you a Dutch-speaking credit controller with energy, enthusiasm and ambition? Are you comfortable working autonomously or in a team? Would you like to join a rapidly expanding company with great scope for future career development?
Then come and speak with us!
Our client, based in Dublin, is a fast-growing vibrant company operating in 6 countries with over 5 thousand clients. Building strong, dynamic teams has helped to drive the success of the business to become the EU leader in its industry today.
Your New Job:
You will report directly to the financial controller and manage the collections staff. You will be responsible for improving collections in 2 countries (over 3500 clients) and minimising bad debt exposure. In addition, the role will include:
- Monthly cash flow forecasting
- Assistance with ad hoc finance projects
- Resolution of internal and external queries
- Delivery of Accounts Receivable services in line with SLA’s
- Maintain a strong set of financial controls and procedures.
- Preparation and distribution of Management reports
You will need the following skills / experience:
- Qualified Accounting technician IATI or similar
- 2 years in a credit control position
- Fluent English speaker and excellent communication skills
- Dutch language preferential
- Strong diplomatic and relationship building skills
- Proficiency in IT including strong MS Office
- Accounts software (MS Dynamics GP helpful)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to deal with multiple jurisdictions
Flexibility and travel will be required
What's on Offer:
You will be part of a dynamic and exciting work environment where the company really values its employees. You will be given the support and autonomy to lead and mould the credit control function in an expanding company. You will gain excellent experience towards your career development and you will be given the opportunity to travel as part of your work.
Salary €30k-€35k depending on experience
Please feel free to share this Credit Controller - Dutch Speaking vacancy.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FULL WORKING STATUS