|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2019|
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
CUSTOMER LOGISTICS SERVICES AGENTWITH GERMAN
Our client, a leading edge technology company with offices in Dublin City Centre are looking for a Customer Logistics Services Agent. The successful candidatewill be part of one of the teams that is the regional focal point for EMEA Customer Logistics Management. They will be responsible for the demand fulfillment and logistics management for a specifically assigned customer portfolio.
Activities and Skills
The successful candidate will gain experience working in a demanding international supply chain department and the specific skills /opportunities will be:
- Handling all customer order management requirements considering customer needs balancing this against company capabilities, implemented logistics concepts & legal requirements.
- Retaining customers by being the first point of contact for all demand fulfillment topics
- Driving Customer Satisfaction by utilising outstanding communication techniques
- Building & maintaining cooperation with internal partners, providing value-add information & services.
- Ensuringon time delivery to customers based on orders and forecasts to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Management of advanced supply chain concepts
- Striving for continuous improvement/optimisation of customer logistics topics (processes, tools, concepts) aligned to business strategies and objectives.
- Keeping up to date with process and systems changes via our online learning management system, in-class training and external courses
- Opportunities to participate in special projects
- Proven success & experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Customer Related environment
- 3rd level qualification in a business or related discipline; Supply Chain/Operations emphasis preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Competencies
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in the required languages
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels of theorganization
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
- Customer focused
- Results driven and solutions oriented
- Has a Zero Defect mindset
- Strong problem solving ability
- Works proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
International Office environmentand you will the opportunity to visitthe Company’shead-quartersand customer sites.
This is an excellent career opportunity for candidates who would like to progress their career in an international Supply Chain & Customer Logistics Management environment.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Commuter Ticket
- Company Sick Leave scheme
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Training & Development
- Educational Support
- Sports & Social Club