|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 25, 2020|
SmartFlow Compliance Solutions is a leading developer of anti-piracy and license compliance technology. We are an innovative start-up company that has already established itself as the preferred supplier to industry leading enterprise software companies. With comprehensive software telemetry & SaaS based business intelligence solutions, our technology allows customers to track unlicensed corporate usage of their valuable software and convert unlicensed corporate users into paying customers.
SmartFlow is seeking to recruit an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in our Dublin office. This position is key to ensuring that our customers maximize the value they get from our products, and that we consistently exceed our customers’ expectations. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, and are customer oriented and tech-savvy, then this is the job for you.
The position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar customer facing role. You must possess a combination of customer success skills, business acumen and account management experience, as you will engage with multiple different stakeholders within our customers’ organizations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing satisfaction of SmartFlow customers. You must have a passion for customer service and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure that SmartFlow exceeds customers’ expectations. You must be capable of building a strong working relationship with our customers. You must have a can-do, self-managing approach, with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Authorization to work in the Republic of Ireland is required for this position.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sales team to provide support for pre-sales engagements and customer benchmark/pilot projects.
- Document and present the benchmark results.
New Customer Onboarding:
- Manage transition of new customer relationships from Sales and assume responsibility for the ongoing management of the customer.
- Develop a repeatable methodology for onboarding new clients (checklists, processes, etc.).
- Nurture new customers through each step of the onboarding process – answering questions, educating new users.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with our customers.
- Work with the business and technical teams to ensure that all the customers’ requirements are delivered.
- Champion product adoption by customers.
- Develop Success Plans for new customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that customers understand product’s capabilities, how to use our technologies effectively and maximize the return on their investment.
Ongoing Customer Satisfaction:
- Ensure our customers’ ongoing satisfaction with our products.
- Work with customers to set goals and schedule periodic calls to review achievements against goals.
- Keep existing customers informed of new product enhancements.
- Monitor new customer adoption of products.
- Create upsell opportunities within accounts, for example by converting customers from Professional to Enterprise tier accounts.
- Report to management on customer adoption of product, highlighting accounts with issues, and proposing solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three years in a similar customer success role within a software company.
- A passion for delivering customer success.
- A desire to learn new skills and educate our customers.
- Experience working closely with Sales.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills. Comfortable interacting with a broad range of customers, partners, and colleagues.
- Ability to understand our technology and communicate its value to customers.
- Business or Technical Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn about new concepts and technologies.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strong team player and must also have the ability to self-manage their day-to-day workload.
Smarflow Compliance Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who supports diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees.
A competitive salary and benefits package are offered with this role.