|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
Incredible opportunity for a talent Customer Success Professional in this key role within a dynamic and exciting young company.
Our Client is a cutting edge technology company that has established itself as the preferred supplier in their field to industry leading enterprise software companies. They provide their clients with comprehensive telemetry & business intelligence solutions that allow them to protect their intellectual property and convert any licensing breaches into paying customers. They are now seeking to recruit a Customer Success Manager for their Dublin office. This position is key to ensuring that the company consistently exceeds customers’ expectations.
The position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar customer facing role. You must possess a combination of customer success skills, business acumen and sales experience, as you will engage with multiple different stakeholders within our customers’ organizations.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sales team to provide support for pre-sales engagements and customer benchmark/pilot projects.
- Document and present the benchmark results.
New Customer Onboarding:
- Manage transition of new customer relationships from Sales and assume responsibility for the ongoing management of the customer.
- Develop a repeatable methodology for onboarding new clients (checklists, processes, etc.).
- Nurture new customers through each step of the onboarding process – answering questions, educating new users.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with our customers.
- Work with the business and technical teams to ensure that all the customers’ requirements are delivered.
- Champion product adoption by customers.
- Develop Success Plans for new customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that customers understand product’s capabilities, how to use our technologies effectively and maximize the return on their investment.
Ongoing Customer Satisfaction:
- Ensure our customers’ ongoing satisfaction with our products.
- Work with customers to set goals and schedule periodic calls to review achievements against goals.
- Keep existing customers informed of new product enhancements.
- Monitor new customer adoption of products.
- Create upsell opportunities within accounts, for example by converting customers from Professional to Enterprise tier accounts.
- Report to management on customer adoption of product, highlighting accounts with issues, and proposing solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three years in a similar customer success role within a software company.
- A passion for delivering customer success.
- A desire to learn new skills and educate our customers.
- Experience working closely with Sales.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills. Comfortable interacting with a broad range of customers, partners, and colleagues.
- Ability to understand our technology and communicate its value to customers.
- Business or Technical Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn about new concepts and technologies.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strong team player and must also have the ability to self-manage their day-to-day workload.
- Some travel to customer sites will be required.
Very competitive basic salary and benefits package on offer for the right person.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL EU WORKING STATUS AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH