|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 2, 2017|
|Salary Range||€25,001 to €30,000|
Our client is an Irish software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfill their potential. Due to phenomenal growth over the last 18 months they are looking for a motivated candidate to join their expanding Customer Support Team. This role will provide ongoing support to customers and enhance overall customer satisfaction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Irish Software Company destined to be one of the next Dublin based Tech Giants.
- Immediately gain a thorough understanding of products and services
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues in an accurate and efficient manner
- Provide knowledgeable and practical support to customers in order to resolve their issues
- Engage with customers via inbound chat, phone and email requests
- Work with customers to configure their system to best suit their needs
- Gather customer and product feedback to feed into the product development cycle
- Proactively work with other team members to assist others in achieving improved customer support and improved retention metrics
- Build a sustainable relationship with customers
- Manage customer communications, e.g., notifications, e-mails, down-time notices and release notes.
- Proven customer support experience for a software development company
- Technically savvy, with strong diagnostic abilities
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listen and get clarification; Respond well to questions
- A quick learner and ability to understand new technologies
- Patient, empathetic and good communicator
- Professional telephone manner essential
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Second language is welcomed but not a prerequisite
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, FULL WORKING STATUS AND FLUENT ENGLISH