|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2019|
Administration & Secretarial
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Northern Cross Dentistry for Children is excited to announce an opening for an administrator to join the team. A rewarding career awaits someone who wants to be part of a practice where children’s smiles are our passion. As a valued part of the team, you will be at the interface between the world class dental care our patients receive and the promotion of life-long positive attitudes towards dental health for children and their parents through bespoke specialist dental care, preventive education and oral health promotion.
If you are :
- Customer focussed and personable on the phone and face to face
- Able to compromise to get along with other team members
- Highly motivated, organised with drive and initiative
- Competent with computers and IT
- Have attention to detail, even when under pressure
- Strong administration skills and experience
- Have excellent English language proficiency written and spoken
- Polite, good at listening and taking instruction
- Willing to learn and improve your skills
Then this permanent full time role of 35-37 hours per week Monday to Friday could be for you. The office does not run late evening clinics, but you may be required to attend training or educational courses at evenings or weekends. Responsibilities include taking new patient enquiries on the phone, making appointments, welcoming patients, taking payments and clocking patients out, following up on dental care plans for patients after consults, filling in insurance forms, scheduling clinics and dictaphone typing.
No formal qualifications are required for this role, but a strong track record of administrative experience and customer service is essential. A dental nursing qualification is desired but not essential.
If you would like to join our team, please email your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
Northern Cross Dentistry for Children where children’s smiles are our passion.