|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2019|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Our client is one of Ireland's leading distributors of domestic and commercial light machinery. Well established, and hugely successful, they are now looking for an experience Small Engine Diesel Mechanic for their service centre in North Dublin.
We require an experienced small engine mechanic to work with a small team in well equipped and very organised work shop. The role involves the following.
- Assembling new machines, carrying out PDIs on machinery and instructing customers in the use of same.
- Servicing a large range of equipment – Chain saws, Brush Cutters, Lawn Mowers, Garden Tractors, Zero Turns, Compact Tractors and Front grass cutters.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in equipment both mechanical and electrical.
- Assist customers in fault diagnoses by phone and e-mail.
Essential Experience Required:
- Experience with service and repair of Diesel Engines e.g. 3 to 4-cylinder diesel engines (Perkins, Kubota)
- Experience with Hydraulics and hydraulic motors
- Good knowledge of electrics for machinery
- Some Experience welding chassis and panels etc.
- Fluent English
- 2-stroke engines - chainswas, strimmers etc.
- Small machinery 4-Stroke petrol engines from 125cc to 500cc (B&S, Kohler, Kawasaki)
- Experience in the industry (Garden Machinery)
- Computer, word, excel and email
- B&S master technician a bonus
- Welding qualification desirable
- Full clean drivers licence, trailer a bonus
- Qualified or part qualified QQI mechanical apprenticeship
APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FLUENT ENGLISH