|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2017|
Sales and Marketing
Digital Marketing Analyst required in Dublin - Technical Analysis & Project Management Role
Our client is an expert at the cutting edge of the digital marketing sector with offices in Dublin, London and internationally. They require a Digital Marketing Analyst to fill a key role in the future development of their rapidly growing business. This role will also involve close collaboration with and assistance to the CTO.
Research and analysis to support the development department
- Control and administration of tracking on customer accounts and websites
- Liaise with CTO and UX / development departments
- Reporting on project progression and estimations
- Creation of roadmaps generally and for customer integration
- Research into new business opportunities
- Project management and liaison between customer and development team.
- Engage in and contribute to continuous improvement processes
- Creation of new feature documentation
You will need:
- A relevant degree in business / marketing / technology
- Experience with:
- Digital marketing – social media, SEO
- Documentation / Process and Project management
- Web analytics and e-commerce
- Tag manager such as Google Tag Managers
These would be a bonus:
- UX / Design
- International experience
- Multiple languages
- Knowledge of ERP / CRM / BI
What’s on offer:
You will be a key part of an international technology company in a high growth area with lots of potential. The job will be varied and challenging and you will gain valuable experience in a developing area of digital marketing. Ongoing training and certification will be a path to personal and career development. You will be working in modern facilities in a fun environment. A very attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate based on experience and potential within the role.
Please feel free to share this Digital Marketing Analyst vacancy.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FULL WORKING STATUS