|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 8, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Our client is an Irish and UK distributor of light machinery for the domestic and professional markets. They have been established for over 40 years and have a reputation for providing quality products through established dealer networks.
To support their dealers they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a proven track record in developing e-commerce channels as well as SEO techniques etc. The job is based in North County Dublin.
- Developing and co-ordination of marketing communication materials across all channels through print, digital, branding, advertising, dealership POS and events
- Managing social media accounts; develop and schedule all social media content.
- Manage, maintain and create content for ecommerce website and several brand websites.
- Create and schedule email marketing campaigns.
- Generate PR across trade and consumer media including national, regional, specialist publications and online.
- Assist in the planning and organisation of events and exhibitions.
- Work closely with sales and business development teams to ensure marketing requirements are met
- The successful candidate will be marketing degree qualified (or equivalent)
- 2 to 3 years’ experience gained in a marketing position / digital marketing with strong transferable skills.
- Online and offline marketing experience essential with multi-channel experience desirable
- Strong social media and digital marketing skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate with many stakeholders: external providers, management, and sales teams.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a similar industry (small machinery) would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience working with Shopify, Adobe Photoshop, and all Social Media Platforms.
- Some experience in SEO is highly desirable.
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS AND RELEVANT MARKETING EXPERIENCE