|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€35,001 to €40,000|
Our client, an Irish company with over 30 years of international experience in the Construction, Engineering and Telecommunications sectors offers innovative and cost-effective services and solutions to customers across Ireland and the UK. They are developing an ever-expanding portfolio of specialist services which delivers on today’s infrastructure deployment, management and support requirements.
- Carry out H&S site inspections.
- Liasing with the project team regarding works & H&S implications.
- Preparing EHS/PSCS plans.
- Preparing H&S Plans
- Auditing individual sites using an ISO18001 approved system.
- Reviewing Subcontractor documentation.
- Inducting/training employees on working at heights/behavioural Safety coaching.
- Attending client meetings to discuss site issues / upcoming works.
- Compiling Monthly KPI’s and meeting with EHS Management to update each on site issues and suggest/implement change plans.
- Preparing, reviewing and approving RAM’s before works commence and liaising with subcontractors to review requirements with each before works commence.
- Hosting Tool box talks weekly.
- Investigating and recording accidents and incidents on site.
- The EHS Management team updated throughout monthly works.
- Coaching graduate EHS Advisors.
- Preparing award Submissions for the Health & Safety department e.g. NISO awards 2018. Organising monthly topic campaigns, creating posters, workshops or competitions to promote them on safety issues or suggestions.
Degree in Environmental, Health & Safety plus 5 years’ health & safety experience from an engineering installation and services environment. Must be diligent, have excellent attention to detail and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must have strong documentation skills and be thoroughly knowledgeable with MS Office suite of software programmes.
Salary: €35 - €40K plus company vehicle, benefits.