|Location||Karlsruhe District, Germany|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Electronic Hardware Development Engineer
Location: South West Germany
Our client is a world leader in the provision of inspection and testing solutions and services for customers into a global market. Since their inception they have continually grown and expanded their business based on providing “best in class” technology and services to their customer base. At this point the company recognize the need to strengthen their structural and strategic policies going forward in line with their ambitious development plans. To facilitate this focus on improvement they are actively seeking to recruit several experienced individuals to take up key posts within their German based R & D team.
- Third level degree in electronic engineering or similar discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in hardware development of analogue and digital assembly groups and sensors of embedded systems
- Experience in pipeline inspection industry or comparable service-industry desirable
- Understanding of ILI (In-line inspection) procedures desirable
- Experience with CAD programs, preferably Altium Designer
- Knowledge in Firmware development is a plus
- Good theoretical knowledge in the field of technical electronics
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluency in English and any knowledge of the German language would help.
- Team spirit, structured working method and documentation skills
- Hardware development (analogue and digital) of highly complex assembly groups and sensor electronics for non-destructive pipeline inspection tools. Development standards and guidelines have to be considered.
- Execution of function and integration tests of components and modules and the entire system
- Responsibility for creation of technical specifications, testing concepts and documentations as well as support in regard to QS-Measures (FMEA`s and Design reviews)
- Interdisciplinary project relevant cooperation with different departments (measurement technology, mechanics, software and prototype construction)
Salary scale: eu70-80k plus bonus (up to 20%), excellent benefits and flexible working hours