|Date Posted||October 27, 2016|
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Embedded Development Engineer
Design and test and verification of advanced embedded systems based on state of the art platform.
- Degree or more in Software Engineering/Computing
- Several years’ experience in the design and architecture of complex embedded systems
- Experience of low level embedded programming and driver development
- Ability to understand both the hardware and software components of embedded systems.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills for both hardware and software
- Proficiency in embedded software development using C or C++ and assembly
- Experience of new hardware bring-up and debug.
- Expert user of diagnostic equipment, scopes, logic analysers, debuggers etc.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English
- Ability to speak professionally directly with customers
- Experience with embedded Linux and/or multithreading RTOS (e.g. RTEMs, eCos, freeRTOS)
- Embedded toolchain experience such as build systems, revision control, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, etc.
- Experience of scripting languages (python, tcl, etc)
- Involvement and contribution to open source projects.
Salary: excellent plus attractive package