|Location||Karlsruhe District, Germany|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Embedded Firmware Development Engineer
Location: Karlsruhe District, Germany
Our client is a world leader in the provision of inspection and testing solutions and services for customers into a global market. Since their inception they have continually grown and expanded their business based on providing “best in class” technology and services to their customer base. At this point the company recognize the need to strengthen their structural and strategic policies going forward in line with their ambitious development plans. To facilitate this focus on improvement they are actively seeking to recruit several experienced individuals to take up key posts within their German based R & D team.
- University Degree in engineering, electronics, information technology, communications engineering or similar studies with technical background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within firmware development
- Excellent firmware development knowledge in embedded systems like C/C++ and real time operating systems such as QNX, RT and Linux
- Fluency in English and any knowledge of the German language would help.
- Proven team player, high level of reliability as well as structured and self-contained way of working
- Firmware development with embedded systems with highly complex components and modules for pipeline inspection tools. Development standards and guidelines have to be considered.
- Execution of function and integration tests of components and modules and the entire system
- Responsibility for creation of technical specifications, testing concepts and documentations as well as support in regard to QS-Measures (FMEA`s and Design reviews)
- Interdisciplinary project relevant cooperation with different departments
- Application orientated investigation and development in regard to non-destructive testing of pipeline inspections
Salary scale: eu70-80k plus bonus (up to 20%), excellent benefits and flexible working hours