|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 27, 2019|
Technical and Engineering
Job Title: Engineering Maintenance Technician
Work type: Permanent Full-time, days with some shift work
Job Location: Cork, Munster
Our client, a well-established and respected leader in the provision of automated material handling systems seek an Engineering Maintenance Technician to join their current on-site Munster engineering team.
As a new employee you will become an integral part of an experienced team maintaining & repairing high speed automated equipment.
To be considered for this role you will need the following…..
- A recognised Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Engineering, qualification.
- Minimum three years all round maintenance experience with an emphasis on electrical, automated equipment maintenance
• Excellent knowledge/experience of maintaining high speed automated and materials handling systems is essential.
• Experience working in general maintenance and technical cleaning programs.
• Experience using CMMS and PM programs.
- Experience implementing CI programmes and equipment upgrades to ensure optimised operations
• Should be knowledgeable in troubleshooting of PLC, pneumatics, mechanical, IT and electronic/electrical systems.
• Must have strong communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Must be computer literate ie; using MS Office etc!
Salary: An attractive salary and package will be on offer to the right candidate