|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
Technical and Engineering
Job Title: Maintenance Technician(s)
Work type: Permanent Full-time, days with some shift work
Job Location: Munster
Our client, a well-established and respected leader in the provision of automated material handling systems seek additional Maintenance Technicians to join their current on-site Munster engineering team.
As a new employee you will become an integral part of an experienced team maintaining & repairing high speed automated equipment.
- Minimum five years mechanical/electrical/electronic/IT hands on maintenance experience.
• Qualified with a recognised Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Engineering, qualification.
• Experience working with high speed and high-volume automated equipment.
• Experience working in general maintenance and technical cleaning programs.
• Experience using CMMS and PM programs.
- Experience implementing CI programmes and equipment upgrades to ensure optimised operations
• Excellent knowledge of automated and materials handling systems is essential.
• Should be knowledgeable in troubleshooting of PLC, pneumatics, mechanical, IT and electronic/electrical systems.
• Must have strong communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Must be computer literate ie; using MS Office etc!
Salary: An attractive salary and package will be on offer to the right candidate
Full training will be given.