|at ( view profile)|
|Location||North Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2017|
Accountancy and Finance
Finance Planning Director
Reporting to: CFO
Our client is a world leader in the provision of inspection and testing solutions and services for customers into a global market. Since their inception they have continually grown and expanded their business based on providing “best in class” technology and services to their customer base. At this point the company recognize the need to strengthen their structural and strategic policies going forward in line with their ambitious development plans. To facilitate this focus on improvement they are actively seeking to recruit several experienced individuals to take up key posts within their organisation.
- Suitably qualified accounting professional with a degree in business studies, business administration and/or a finance/professional accounting or cost accounting qualification.
- Practice trained with several years’ industry experience at a senior level Ability to work positively and collaboratively
- Ability to balance different stakeholder needs and to find a positive solution Maintain quality of financial reporting with a right first-time approach
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferable strong system experience with Navision or SAP, Hyperion
- Strong communication skills, high affinity in numbers, very good understanding of connections, distinctive analytical skills, ability to work independently with accuracy and reliability.
- Fluency in the English language and comfortable working in an international team environment
- Managing key aspects of the P&L and Balance Sheet, ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly processes exist and a robust financial package is available in a timely manner
- Ensure overall integrity of Balance Sheet including reviewing account reconciliations for accuracy and aging
- Continually evaluate and optimize global month-end close processes, striving to deliver process automation, efficiencies and improved accuracy
- Preparation of certain local statutory tax filings in partnership with tax team Statutory reporting for global entities that is in compliance with local GAAP and/or IFRS requirements
- Creating accounting policies and procedures for the group
- Serve as liaison to internal/external auditors globally
- Lead and inspire a team of accounting professionals globally.
- Mentor and grow the team through strong performance management
- Assist with or assume responsibility for other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
Salary scale: eu100-120k+ plus bonus (up to 20%), excellent benefits and flexible working hours