|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Dublin City, Ireland|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2018|
|Salary Range||€55,001 to €60,000|
Full Stack Software Developer
Do you want to have control of the full stack for a start-up launching its first product?
Our client is launching their online customer acquisition platform for the financial and insurance industries and ow want to recruit for someone with back-end API experience in Django, python and postgreSQL, with strong front-end experience and a keen eye for UI, who will have responsibility for building and maintaining our first online product release. This includes managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements of the MVP and therefore intermediate frontend skills such as JSON, HTML, Vue and Responsive CSS is required.
You would preferably have a minimum of 3 years’ experience developing quality web applications that are easily scalable. Their platform is hosted on AWS, deployed using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Contributing at a senior level to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing front-end elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, version and organization
- Demonstrable experience with Django and python and its common libraries
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages & CSS pre-processors
- Working knowledge of a suitable front-end framework (Vue, Angular, Backbone, etc)
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
Salary: eu45k-60k DOE