|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
|Salary Range||€80,001 to €90,000|
We are currently recruiting for a General Manager for a highly successful Hotel based in Dublin City Centre. Currently operating as a Superior 3 Star but recent (and ongoing) upgrades and refurbishments will allow for regrading to 4 Star in the near future.
We are looking for an experience and dynamic GM with a genuine passion and flair for Hospitality. Someone who can think outside the box to solve problems and create opportunities. Applicants should have a strong understanding of yield management, marketing strategies and financial statements and be able to report/present at Board Level. This is a superb opportunity for someone with drive and energy who wants to play a key role in the further development of a successful brand within a larger group structure.
- 2 to 5 years experience as a GM in a busy City Centre based Hotel where room yields are priority but F&B are also important components.
- 3rd level qualification. Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism related.
- Full understanding of Yield Management and Marketing Strategies.
- Experience reporting / presenting to board level.
- Knowledge of Hotel infrastructure and facilities e.g. Mech/Elec etc.
- High level of initiative, capable of bringing forward new ideas and spotting innovation opportunities.
- Knowledge of core legislation, employment law etc. pertaining to the sector.
- Excellent leadership skills with the charisma to bring people together to achieve goals.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED ABOVE WITH FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND.