|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 2, 2017|
Sales and Marketing
Our client is an Irish software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfill their potential and is looking for a Growth Hacker to join their expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Irish Software Company experiencing phenomenal growth and destined to be one of the next Dublin based Tech Giants.
- Work closely with marketing, customer experience and product sales teams to identify key areas for growth
- Propose creative new methods to capture existing demand and drive customer acquisition
- Define and rigorously test these innovate methods within the product and across multiple channels from social to SEO to paid media
- Optimise and measure growth efforts and success, reporting them to the team
- Remain informed of the latest trends in digital marketing and UI/UX
- Deep dive into marketing performance, yield analysis, and engagement
- Provide an analytical insight regarding trends and strategise adjustments according to specific goals
- Initiate and encourage innovative marketing experimentation through A/B testing and creative iteration
- Collaborate with product team to establish new tools for deeper analytical insights.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in economics, mathematics, or related analytical field
- Proven track record with a/b testing and conversion rate optimisation
- Fluent and comfortable with statistics and experimentation techniques
- Track record of driving massive growth at another web-based startup
- Comfortable with GA and web marketing technologies
- In-depth understanding of SEO/SEM, social and viral mechanics
- Team-focused, but comfortable driving direction on your own and with little direction
- An equally creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- An entrepreneurial spirit and an attitude that will "do whatever it takes"
- Thrives in a fast paced, performance driven environment.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate based on experience and potential within the role.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FULL WORKING STATUS