|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2016|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Our client is looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing for their SaaS based software business. Someone who will lead a team of marketers to define overall go-to-market strategies for their target markets. The Head of Marketing will have responsibility for driving lead development, execution and tracking of their market strategies along with the management of customer acquisition content and retention initiatives.
You will drive revenue growth for their SaaS software solution by directing all online and traditional marketing initiatives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. The critical focus is on building the Inbound and Outbound marketing strategy that supports new business acquisition and customer retention.
- Leading the team in the development of thought leadership, demand generation, pipeline creation and sales enablement campaigns.
- Be the "voice" of the company, setting the content, tone and cadence of marketing messaging, campaigns, industry thought leadership and PR.
- Gathering and developing awesome content for marketing materials and sales collateral.
- Achieve the company’s Lead generation targets and objectives.
- Manage marketing to quantifiable quotas and metrics within the marketing budget.
- Build the company’s brand in key verticals.
- Communicate effectively with peers and employees as a key member of the team.
- Literature creation including original authorship of thought leadership content and marketing emails.
- Identify and solve any obstacles to successful execution Essential duties.
- Develop and execute their digital marketing capability, ensuring high quality website presence, SEO visibility, social media strategies and other online lead generation activities.
- Manage the company brand.
- Manage website development and track activity.
- Work to develop marketing strategies and tactics that support company revenue goals.
- Manage and coach a team of marketing professionals.
- Create new and innovative Lead generation programs to grow identified and new target markets, with a heavy focus on developing inbound marketing through SEO/SEM.
- Conduct high volume database building and prospecting campaigns across USA and some European regions, in order to create qualified leads for their inside sales team.
- Execute on marketing campaigns to increase new user interest and conversions.
- Develop innovative structured campaigns that provide their target audiences with specific CTAs
- Actively translate customer/market needs into new feature development in their SaaS product.
- Manage all content production which includes the creation of ebooks, videos, webinars, blogs, social, customer cases and success stories, online training programs, thought-leadership and building a network of subject matter experts.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring consistent presentations & other materials used company-wide .
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor‘s Degree (or Masters) in Business /Marketing required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience successfully leading marketing initiatives, preferably within a SaaS environment.
- Experience of excelling in a senior B2B marketing role, preferably in a rapidly-growing online industry • Experience of developing marketing strategies for international markets.
- Track record in delivering revenue results.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing objectives, demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to change, ability to prioritize and juggle to consistently meet multiple, short deadlines.
- Excellent email Nurturing campaign generation experience using modern marketing automation tools.
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills
Salary: eu70-80k plus excellent bonus incentive package and benefits