|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 17, 2018|
HR Business Partner
Our client is a leading Electronics Multinational and are now looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for their Irish Operations based in Dublin. They are looking for an ambitious HR professional who understands what it means to provide HR operational and key strategic services to a global company? To reach the site goals you provide the necessary HR services like Recruiting, Onboarding, Talent Management and Organizational Development and act as the main point of contact for all relevant HR subjects.
- Act as responsible HR Business Partner for the Irish operations Ireland
- Develop in-depth understanding of the related business as consultant and strategic partner with respect to HR-relevant topics e.g. strategy, business situation, technology trends etc.
- Provide operational HR services locally focusing on Recruiting and Onboarding and consult for leadership and team topics
- Participate in and facilitate workshops like development- or succession conferences for the assigned business
- Coordinate core HR processes for your organisation, following the guidance by the Global HR Business Partner
- Contribute to local or global HR projects
You should be someone who easily cooperates across boundaries with all relevant stakeholders. You will have a keen awareness of cultural differences and appreciate the contributions of other people. You should be solutions oriented and enjoy taking over challenging topics with the ability to stay focused and in control of tasks even in the busiest of times.
- More than 5 years working experience in comparable roles in an international working environment with all Business Partner related responsibilities (Irish employment legislation, etc.)
- Experience in providing both operational and strategic HR topics, ideally within a matrix organization
- A degree in HR, psychology or Business related discipline
- A strong intercultural mindset, ideally with international experience or background
- The ability to easily develop trustful professional relationships and communicate with senior leaders at eye level
- Excellent English communication skills
Excellent Salary and benefits package will be offered based on relevant experience and ability.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS.