|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2018|
Our client is a Global Engineering Service Company and are currently looking for a HR Business Partner in South Dublin. Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to be part of highly successful and profitable multinational company.
The role will be responsible for meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPI) targets which will be agreed as essential to both the designated Business Unit and HR management and will include the following responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of Business Unit’s HR requirements.
- Build effective and dynamic relationship between Business Unit and HR.
- Contribute to the strategic, operational and human resource decision-making within the Business Unit.
- Hold meetings with HR management and business unit management.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Contribute to the decision-making within the Business Unit.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues thoroughly.
- Explore recruitment options and work closely with the recruitment process.
- Working closely with Business Unit Managers on staff performance and employee relations issues.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Engineering or Construction sectors is essential.
- Team player, willingness to coach others.
- Confidential, discreet and approachable with the ability to work with confidential information.
- Respond positively to change and work effectively under pressure in dealing with conflicting priorities.
- Able to travel regularly if required.
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resource Management /Human Resource Development or equivalent.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or equivalent experience and willingness to upgrade within the CIPD
Excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED ABOVE.