|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 25, 2018|
HR Manager - Part-time
Location: South County Dublin/North Wicklow
Vista People Executive Search has been engaged exclusively by our client a leading Interiors fit out company, based in Bray, Co Wicklow, to source an experienced Human Resource Manager on a part-time basis. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
The company is a market leading interior fit out company, based in Bray, County Wicklow, specialising in turnkey hotel and luxury apartment interiors. Established over 35 years ago, the company has developed into a specialist in luxury interiors and today they are involved in projects across Europe, Middle East & Africa. The company has an extensive portfolio of completed projects and has developed an enviable reputation for its consistency in delivering high quality interiors on budget and on time.
- Full responsibility for the Human Resource function
- Recruitment - creating job descriptions and person specifications, working with recruitment agencies, checking applications, shortlisting and co-interviewing candidates.
- Reviewing and negotiating with employees on issues relating to pay, benefits, leave and working conditions.
- Advising the company on any employment law issues
- Carrying out disciplinary procedures and handling grievances.
- Performance & talent management inc. ensuring that performance targets are defined and met.
- Provide advice to management & staff on company policy queries and employee relations issues, complying with legislation and ensuring consistency across the organisation;
- Develop and implement effective performance management systems;
- Coaching and training to managers to ensure awareness and understanding of company policies and procedures in line with best practice in employee relations;
- Employee documentation management including contracts of employments, employee handbooks, company policy and guidelines, disaster recovery plans, insurance policies, etc.
- Coordinate payroll with Finance team
- Implementation of HR systems and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience across multiple jurisdictions and disciplines
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience working in a HR team lead or Manager Position.
- Third level qualification in a Business/ HR discipline
- Experience of managing complex HR issues and in particular change management
- Excellent people management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer
What’s on offer
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive Irish company operating internationally
- A flexible working arrangement with a two-day week with scope to increase
- Competitive remuneration package paid pro rata