|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2019|
|Salary Range||€35,001 to €40,000|
Our client is a leading international Property Management business with offices in Dublin. A recent project has identified the need to carry out a complete review and upgrade of IT infrastructure across various sites. Once requirements are gathered the role is to assist in migration to updates systems. Following completion of these projects to work alongside the internal IS&T team to be the primary support resource to install, setup, and maintain computers, software and peripherals. As the first point of contact for many issues a calm, helpful and friendly approach is essential.
The role involves regular travel to sites, whilst mainly in the Dublin area there will be the need for travel to and from Cork and Belfast
- Survey site staff devices, collect information and work with IS&T Manager on providing recommended upgrade paths
- Rebuilding and Imaging devices, transfer data, swap components and re-configure software
- Work with IS&T team and external providers on larger projects to migrate servers, email and other systems
- Manage incoming support calls from users. Log tickets for all issues that are raised to ensure accurate reporting.
- Provide monthly reports on helpdesk activity to the IS&T manager
- Provide first line contact and support for user issues on all areas of technology (desktop, network, applications, peripherals and meeting room/AV facilities) and provide resolutions in line with company procedure
- Escalate problems to the IS&T Manager and, where necessary, maintain contact with the issue to ensure the user is informed of progress and resolution
- Work with the IS&T team to ensure all new joiners equipment is available and setup and provide initial instruction on basic operations
- Liaise with partner providers to manage 3rd
- Provide hardware support for network devices such as copiers and printers, liaise with 3rd party vendors and support providers to ensure repairs and upgrades are implemented efficiently.
- Ensure the company Information Security and Acceptable Usage policy is followed by all users.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Entry level IT qualification CompTIA A+ and Network+ and CompTIA Security+ or demonstrable experience in a home laboratory setup
- Ambition and drive to constantly upskill and advance industry knowledge through research, lab equipment setups and training.
Working hours are from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday however it is important to note that flexibility around these core hours will be required on occasions to support the needs of the business.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS AND BE AVAILAVLE TO INTERVIEW IN DUBLIN GIVEN REASONABLE NOTICE