|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2019|
|Salary Range||€25,001 to €30,000|
Our client is a third level education institute and they are offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated and organised individual with excellent IT skills. Excellent training will be provided but certain core skills/knowledge is required as detailed below.
This position will provide fast and responsive local IT support service consistent and compliant with policies and procedures. The successful candidate will also support the team in implementing new technical features.
Key Result areas:
- To provide an excellent IT service and support all stakeholders within the organisation
- Ensuring a technical infrastructure is compliant and consistent with the organisation’s Policy
- Supporting the IT team on the implementation of technical projects
- Highly organised and focused in delivering a fast and high-quality support service
- Excellent administrative skills and experience in managing their own work-plan
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Experience of supporting Windows 10 and Microsoft office applications
- An understanding of TCP IP protocols
- Experience with printer management
- Experience with Mac operating Systems
- 1st line or 2nd line experience within a technical role
- Technical qualifications highly desired.
- Knowledge of patch management
- Knowledge of VOIP phones
- Experience of Active Directory and 365 user account management
- To provide 1st line and 2nd line support to all users and escalate calls where necessary.
- To ensure that the infrastructure services including network connectivity, phone and wireless service issues along with core software services are escalated to the relevant parties within a suitable time frame.
- To set-up users on the desk-tops, laptops, phones, MACs etc.
- To actively use and review the Helpdesk log to ensure that all issues are logged and prioritised
- To manage all technical assets and to liaise with Finance team on asset purchase, location and disposal
- To liaise with the business system super-users to deploy systems/software across all users
- To perform local IT tasks related to project or service affecting work (eg network line failover procedures)
- To maintain local records of user signed IT Policies and Acceptable Usage Policy
- Travel to the UK quarterly over the year for meetings
APPLICANTS MUST BE CURRENTLY BASED IN DUBLIN WITH FULL WORKING STATUS, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH
This role may involve out of hours on call support on a rota basis in the future