|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2018|
|Salary Range||€25,001 to €30,000|
To provide a fast and responsive local IT support service consistent and compliant with policies and procedures. To also complete tasks to support the team in implementing new technical features.
Key Result areas
- To provide an excellent IT service and support all stakeholders within the organisation
- Ensuring a technical infrastructure is compliant and consistent with the organisation’s Policy
- Supporting the IT team on the implementation of technical projects
- Highly organised and focused in delivering a fast and high-quality support service
- Excellent administrative skills and experience in managing their own work-plan
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Experience of supporting Windows 7 and Microsoft office applications
- An understanding of TCP IP protocols
- Experience with printer management
- Experience with Mac operating Systems
- 1st line or 2nd line experience within a technical role
- Technical qualifications highly desired.
- Knowledge of patch management
- Knowledge of VOIP phones
- Experience of Active Directory and 365 user account management
- To provide 1st line and 2nd line support to all users and escalate calls where necessary.
- To ensure that the infrastructure services including network connectivity, phone and wireless service issues along with core software services are escalated to the relevant parties within a suitable time frame.
- To set-up users on the desk-tops, laptops, phones, MACs etc.
- To actively use and review the Helpdesk log to ensure that all issues are logged and prioritised
- To manage all technical assets and to liaise with Finance team on asset purchase, location and disposal
- To liaise with the business system super-users to deploy systems/software across all users
- To perform local IT tasks related to project or service affecting work (eg network line failover procedures)
- To maintain local records of user signed IT Policies and Acceptable Usage Policy
The role may involve out of hours on call support on a rota basis in the future
APPLICANTS MUST BE CURRENTLY BASED IN DUBLIN WITH FULL WORKING STATUS, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH